Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Ignorance is Bliss

I was flying around in Hevrice when I spotted a Venture on d-scan. Not even bothering to fit dual scrams I headed to his location and quickly ended him. He opened a private convo and told me that he was only trying to mine. I explained to him that killing was what I did, and pointed him to Azual's post for new players on how to survive low sec. He responded by putting a 100K ISK bounty on me.

I continued looking for fights and soon met my match against a Tristan. It was late at night and I performed horribly. Pretty soon I received a mail:

It's what I do
Paxton Wilson

Sent: Sun 2013/02/10 01:31:00 AM
To: Yuzuki Katayanagi

Looks like the bounty was taken up. Fly Safe

I couldn't help but laugh, but I let him have his win.

No comments:

Post a Comment