Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Time to Take a Break

So far in my career as a capsuleer I've come across a familiar feeling from time to time. It's a feeling that I've learned to accept as part of my life in space. I sit in my lounge and glance at my waiting pod and just...don't feel like getting inside. This happens without warning and I always try to fight it. I get in the pod, activate a ship and roam around rather uninspired.

As you might have guessed from the title of this post, I am once again fighting with myself. Instead of fighting it, I decided it better to take a little vaycay from space. While I can't give you the details, I can say that there will be a lot of cocktails and hot beaches/bitches. I do enjoy time spent planetside.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your break young Katayanagi. Recharge the fire that burns deep inside of you, channel that energy and return stronger and wiser with more wood in the belly to burn the fire longer. The mountains await you. I have been there and it is a wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete