Monday, November 26, 2012

Back in Black

Nothing like a six month leave of absence to make you yearn to fly amongst the stars once more. It's been longer than I expected and my first order of business was to look at my corp status. I was happily greeted with the BRRC symbol and greetings soon followed.

I was then informed that a lot of things have changed since I last departed. The list of ship modifications went on and on and in the end the only plan I could muster was to undock a rifter and start shooting.

I soon found a cyno and decided I'd have a go at it. Then, with the help of a Tusker called Volstruis, we scanned down the pod and merrily watched it explode. Not the most impressive of kills but kills none the less. It was a late Sunday night and there wasn't much action to be had so after a few hours of fruitless hunting, I headed to my quarters and grabbed some z's.

All in all though I'm glad to be back!

1 comment:

  1. Great to have you back man. Hope you enjoyed your break. :)

    MB.

    ReplyDelete