Thursday, February 3, 2011

So...what now?

I've spent the last two days thinking on plans to make my WH career a bit more successful, I have a few ideas, but first I need to tell you about an interesting and surprising happening on the day after I lost my second cane.
When I woke up early that morning I was greeted with a mail, a very rare anomaly already. It was from the "denizens of J115651" aka. the Ministry of Inappropriate Footwork, and they thanked me for the laughs I have given them. Apparently they came across this blog and had a big laugh at my previous post. Then they told me to check my contracts and as a "PS" at the bottom, they gave me a few helpful tips for going into wormhole space and told me not to give up. I felt embarrassed and inspired at the same time and went about checking my contracts. They gave me a Hurricane! A fully PvP fitted one at that! I was also surprised by the contents of the cargo bay, I guess its what you would call a survival pack? They gave me a "Pillaging 101" manual, a bookmark labeled "Driving Directions" (which I haven't checked out yet now that I think of it), smokes, canned food and last but not least, ten strippers. All in all, the Ministry of Inappropriate Footwork ain't bad folks, they just like shooting capsulers down, which I guess ain't no crime (seeing as I'm trying to do the same in low sec atm).

I asked them more questions regarding wormholes, and pretty soon they responded with answers that made me feel stupid for the way that I approached wormholes. Thank you Ministry of Inappropriate Footwork! Your like a really bad ass parent that teaches their kid through humiliation and failure, effective, might try it on my kids one day...

Anyway, so the hurricane they gave me made me further feel the need for some PvP fun times in low sec, so I started moving it and a small army of rifters to a system that has a med bay so I can activate my jump clone anytime I feel like using them. It didn't take long for my first loss

I'm also gonna buy a new hurricane for WH's though, thanks to the money my CEO Durz0 Blint. I'll have to talk to them about that first though.

Training wise I'm going for Orca at full steam. That shouldn't take too long but the cash is certainly gonna. All these plans aren't set in stone though, it might, and most probably will, change.

I might start looking for a WH again tonight...who knows?
however. Time spent in WH space is time that might lead to PvP situations, and I can't think of a better way to prepare for them. donated after my last loss. I'm also gonna set up a jump clone in matari space as a few old friends of mine still operate there and frequently run WH sleeper sites. It can't hurt to run a few missions for Matari on the side, as my standings aren't where I want them to be, and the Federation isn't going to tolerate me much longer either. Might mine for the corp down there too, seeing as Caldari space don't have any omber.

My Orca skills are almost complete, the ISK pile isn't looking so good though. Better get at it...might even try and find another wormhole...

No comments:

Post a Comment