Friday, April 13, 2012

A Century of Kills

100 kills under the BRRC flag! As a cherry on top, my 100th kill was a solo reaper kill! Thank you to Sorn for offering to sit that one out, allowing me to have my "golden killmail"! Ryuu McLoud wasn't all that happy to lose his Procurer and started whining in local. Me and Sorn put an end to that. (technically that was my 100th kill, but don't kill the mood you technical bastard!) We started a fleet of rookie ships consisting of me (Reaper), Sorn (Inquisitor) and Tomba (Velator), but didn't find anything to shoot at.

Miura Bull, leader of our merry band of thugs, started writing a series of all the BRRC blogs out there. We’ve got about 25 or so bloggers in corp. My blog also appears on the post and I thank you Miura for the great advertisement and the excellent review. Go over there and read about the other great bloggers in our corp.

My dormant wormhole addiction has resurfaced, but with Creed Corbett out of action for a while, I’ll have a tough time probing for myself. I've loved exploration since the day I launched my first probe! I'm determined to make it my main source of income. Sorn Nordvind and I have started talking ship fittings for C1 and C2 wormholes, he even went and bought himself a Prophecy. I'm very tempted to jump into WH space myself over the weekend...

...but I'm getting my first Malediction Saturday...

...will my next post be about PvP or exploration? I don’t know! Guess you and I will both have to wait and see.

1 comment: