Monday, July 18, 2011

The grass looks green...

I hauled all my assets to Piekura, a hi-sec system close to Nikkishina, only to discover that I want to head back to my "homeland", back to Minmatar space. This idea came to me while talking to my friends at the Rogue's Retreat. They frequently assemble fleets to do all sorts of things, and I'm always the one who has to refuse due to my location.

I want to be able to join them! I'll have a bigger chance to scan out signatures with fewer competition around and I might even find a quiet wormhole to explore. The ships that the Angel Cartel fly often yields higher valued salvage material, giving me more reason to just patrol some of the asteroid belts. My friends in the Rogue's Retreat might join me in wormhole sites or lo-sec roaming, one of them frequently flies out to incursion sites to help fight the good fight.

I am Minmatar, and proud of it! I want to be surrounded by brothers, not the "anything for a profit" Caldari anymore.

I have sold my large assets, namely most of my ships, reprocessed and sold all my loot and packed what I could into my mammoth, Quiver, and headed for Aldrat. There I scouted the surrounding lo-sec systems and found one that looked promising. There was noobs to kill, Angels in it's 24 roid belts and a med bay for a clone. While floating around looking at the traffic I even noticed Lady Shaniqua, a pilot who's blogs I've come to love. I'd love to have a duel with her someday.

After bringing Quiver over I started unpacking my things. Ships will have to be bought and refitted, but all in due time. I am focusing my skills on scanning again, and after that I might look into PI for some extra income. I'm slowly turning my gaze back to wormholes, and I haven't fully explored the world of plexing.

My options are wide open, just the way I like it! Now that I've breathed new life into my career as a pod pilot, I might have more to write about than in the past few months.

1 comment:

  1. "surrounded by brothers"? Don't you mean baboons? You are after all tribal people! lol

    ReplyDelete